V R Venkataraman : Director
B. Tech (Chemical Engineering) - IIT, Madras and MBA from IIM, Bangalore
A Senior Management professional with nearly 30 years of Work Experience spanning some of the Best Indian Corporations - Murugappa Group, Wipro-GE (JV of Wipro and global Conglomerate General Electric) and the Sanmar Group.
- Started with hands-on experience in a Factory environment as a Design Engineer in Indian Organic Chemicals. Post his MBA he worked in the area of Materials Management, Project Management, Customer Support functions, Industrial Marketing and Sales and finally took on responsibility as a Business Head handling multiple businesses with R&D, Factory Operations, Sales and Marketing reporting to him and drawing support from Group level HR, Finance and Legal.
- Was part of the team that turned around an ailing Specialty Chemical business into a World class operation - a major triumph in his career. Ran a Contract Research Business which employed over 80 scientists
- He worked for a couple of years as an Advisor to the Chairman and Managing Directors of 2 Specialty Chemical Companies Viz Dorf Ketal in Mumbai and Vasant Chemicals in Hyderabad. In Dorf Ketal he was involved in M&A, HR and Organizational Development activities to catalyze the company to grow to the next level.
- As Chief Executive- Marine Chemicals in the Archean Group in Chennai his role was to bring the Rs. 1000 Crore Marine Chemicals project in the Rann of Kutch area to fruition.
- As Director –Business Strategy in Vasant Chemicals, Hyderabad having served earlier as Director – Marketing and Business Development he propelled the company to new heights of Sales and Profitability .
Ramesh Arcot Director – Engineering services
- Chemical Technologist (UDCT, Bombay)
- First generation entrepreneur
- Started his career with a small consulting firm in Chennai which was later taken over by Manrochem Limited, UK and subsequently formed the Joint venture with Processes Unlimited International USA.
- 25+ years of Chemical Plant Design and Project Management experience
- Projects handled sectors include Oil/Gas, Fine & Specialty chemicals, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Aroma Chemicals, Natural Products, Food processing
- Specialist in Plant design, Distillation, Organic chemistry, Plant simulation studies, Front End engineering design, Project feasibility analysis, Project life cycle management
S Ramakrishnan Director – Exports & Specialised services
- Chemical engineer (Annamalai) and PGDip. In Management from Anna Institute of Management
- 30 years of Operations and business management experience
- Industries Worked include Specialty chemicals, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Alcohol, FMCG, Mineral processing
- Organisation worked with Balmer Lawrie, Nicholas Piramal, UB group, Bacardi and Thapar group.
- Specialist in Operations reengineering, Plant debottlenecking, Energy, Safety & environment and Materials management